Thanks Chris.

I added the suggestion of "end users who are not otherwise represented on
the TSC through the election process are allowed to appoint a TSC
representative" as a way of ensuring that the end users have representation
in the event that the statistics don't work out.  I agree that the likely
distribution between vendors and users via the election process is
something similar to what you suggest.

Best,

Phil.