Thanks Kenny.  Our suggestion could be paraphrased as "one of anything that
shows up on Bitergia" (except email, which we thought was too low a bar). 1
wiki page would be sufficient.

Chris

From: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:53 PM
To: Chris Donley
<christopher.don...@huawei.com<mailto:christopher.don...@huawei.com>>, onap-tsc
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] TSC Members Composition Survey RFC - Respond by 18:00
Pacific time, May 7

Who should be able to vote in a TSC election?

     *   Any active community member (defined using the OPNFV model of 20
contributions in total made over a 12-month period, inclusive of patches
merged, reviews made, Wiki page edits, and JIRA activities)
     *   Committers, Contributors and Reviewers only
     *   Anyone on the ONAP “Discuss” and/or “TSC” email list as of the date
nomination process starts for the election
     *   Other [Please provide recommendation]
This is missing the option from our proposal: Any active community member,
defined as anyone who has made one or more measurable contributions during the
previous six months, inclusive of code submissions, code reviews, wiki page
edits/uploads, Jira activities, readthedocs, subcommittee leadership, and/or
presentations to one of the subcommittees (Use Case, Architecture, Security,
Modeling, Closed-Loop, etc.)