Hi Alla:

You are correct.  The second option provided by Stephen and Chris does go
against the survey results regarding a company cap of one person for
company.  TSC members, please keep this in mind.

Regarding the number of options present, I think the TSC can consider any
of the options provided on this thread thus far.  There have been three
options presented by me, one by Jason, and one by Chris and Stephen.

During the discussion at today's TSC, I think it would be good to get the
selection down to 3 or less then we can do an email vote on those.  From
there, we will take the winning proposal and derive the wording for how we
want to change the technical charter in accordance with that proposal and
then we'll vote to put that into place.  Also at today's TSC we will go
through the survey results for the timing of the of the change in TSC
composition.  Once the email vote for the charter change is complete we'll
do an email vote for the timing of the TSC composition change.

Please let me know if that sounds reasonable and if there are any alternate
suggestions.

Best,

Phil.