Hi Deng Hui,

Perhaps I'm missing something, but if I look in gerrit I see the following.
There are a number of people with no activity as a Committer.

toscaparsers Committers listed as per INFO.yaml

Last +2        Name

--------        ---------

Jun 12         Hui Deng

Mar 28         Zhaoxing Meng

Nov 6           Rittwik Jana

Sep 7           maopeng zhang

None            Amir Levy

None            Serban Jora

Source:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/q/project:modeling/toscaparsers+status:merged

Modelspec Committers listed as per INFO.yaml

Last +2        Name

--------        ---------

Jun 4           Hui Deng

Apr 12         Lingli Deng