Pedro Giffuni wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:17:30 +0200, Martin Hollmichel
<martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com> wrote:
On 06/15/2011 05:00 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:

[...]
As far as I'm concerned that would be fine for dmake. I never liked to
have it in the OOo code base and I know that others would welcome to
have it separated too.
As there are no runtime dependencies to any OOo code I'd prefer to have
dmake elsewhere (SF, github, etc) to make clear that dmake can be used
by any other project, re-license the OOo specific and Oracle copyrighted
dmake (*.mk, etc) files to AL2.0 within the OOo-tree (solenv),

Martin

I think the Apache - Google code site seems appropriate. Also,
preserving the history from the repository would be good.

FWIW, Debian carries something called dmake-4.12, no idea if it's
related or not.

Pedro.

From the Description of dmake 1:4.12-2 "make utility used to build OpenOffice.org" in Ubuntu's Package Manager. It would seem that is all that it is used for.

Andy