On 2011-08-23 7:28 PM  Andy Brown wrote:
The OOo user and discuss list use to have the "Delivered-to" contain "moderator" and it was easy to see when a message was from a person that was not subscribed to the list, the way that Apache does it. When the mail system changed that was removed so the person trying to reply did not know if the OP was subscribed or not. I prefer having the ability to know so that I can CC; the OP. It makes it easier for those trying to help.
Messages from unsubscribed posters to the OOo user and discuss list have the
header

This information has been posted to the lists by myself and others more than
once.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese