From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamil...@acm.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 13:12
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration

I'm not aware of any "legacy encryption" in non-ODF formats being supported on
output or input.  I must try that.

Rob,

Is it your understanding that http is implemented directly in OpenOffice, or is
the platform provider of http: and https: schemes relied upon?  I would be
amazed to learn that OpenOffice.org deals with SSL certifications, but I guess
I should be prepared for anything.

 - Dennis