On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> From <http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html> top of page, Overview, second
> paragraph:
>
> "PMCs considering including cryptographic functionality within their products
> or specially designing their products to use other software with
> cryptographic functionality should take the following steps *before* placing
> such code on any ASF server, including commits to subversion" [*emphasis*
> mine]
>
> From <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#crypto-audit>
> "Before the code base is committed into an Apache repository, the
> contribution MUST be checked and any restricted cryptography reported
> appropriately."

Yup.  We did this in the wrong order.  Nothing we can do about that now.

I hope to get to this soon, but probably not until the weekend at
earliest.  If you (or anyone else) have cycles earlier, feel free to
grab this task.   I don't mean to be sitting on it if someone else can
act sooner.

-Rob