Hi Pedro,

On 28.09.2011 17:36, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
Hi Oliver-Rainer;

--- On Wed, 9/28/11, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

Hi,

I will now join the folks who are working on the clean up
regarding non-Apache license conform stuff.

Looking at the wiki - http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/wiki/ApacheMigration -
provides some low-hanging fruits for me for a start.
I will create patches for the following Apache license
problems:
- UnixODBC
- dtrans/source/os2/clipb/OS2Bitmap.cxx
- A header from GNU c library
- ODMA

Any objections to execute these already proposed and marked
as solved issues?

No at all... this has waited enough, thanks!

Do remember this has to be registered in the NOTICE file.

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Thanks for the link.
I had the registration in the NOTICE file on my list, but I did not had the detailed information found at the link you provided. Thus, thanks again.

Best regards,
Oliver.