Shane,

If you register on the openoffice.org site (recommended), and are logged in,
you will find something amazing at
<http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists>.

Those are not all of the lists.  There are, in addition, 15 pages of Projects
(146 total),
<http://openoffice.org/projects>.  (Be logged in to view this too.)

The Native Language (NL) projects appear to be here too.

I believe that the static content has been captured.  Kay Schenk can report
whether she has captured them all.

Nothing about the interactive aspects such as mailing lists and the community
efforts is being sustained or salvaged as far as I know.

There seem to be three aspects here:

 1. These deserve pruning.  Our alternative, so far, has been to add two
mailing lists to ooo-* @i.a.o.

 2. No one able to handle preparation, staging, and figuring out what to
install and administer to continue on Apache infrastructure has stepped forward
at AOOo.  It is not clear who has the keys to those operations.  When Terry
Ellison was working to provide a migration of the MediaWiki setup and the
Forums services onto Apache Infrastructure, he reported that he had no capacity
to add this under his wing.  No one else with knowledge of this kind of service
has been identified.

 3. It would be great if there were some energetic body, similar to the Forums
squad, that could step in and find a way to embrace and sustain what is still
important as part of the OpenOffice.org ecosystem.

I don't have anything constructive to offer beyond pointing at the burning
building.

 - Dennis