Excellent stuff, and definitely needed.

On 10/25/2011 10:44 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 10/25/2011 04:31 PM, schrieb Pedro Giffuni:

--- On Tue, 10/25/11, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org> wrote:
...snip...
2) Do we have a strong preference for whether patches are
submitted to
the ooo-dev list or via Bugzilla? Or are both
acceptable?

Both are acceptable and are covered by clause 5 of the
AL2. I personally prefer bugzilla because the list
sometimes filters patches.

+1

IMHO BZ seems to be the more logical part to "host" patches. Even when
knowing the famous sentence "If it doesn't happen on the list, ...". ;-)

When the Dev would write a short mail to the list with a link to the BZ
issue, it would be perfect.

+1 for encouraging Bugzilla patches, since once the project is comfortable with the BZ categories, etc. it's easier to track items.