I am from Symphony team, the Symphony ISV Enablement Team Lead.
In 2003, I am work as a tester in OpenStorm project which was based on
OpenOffice.org 1.4.
In 2007,the first symphony version be released,  I lead the  Symphony ISV
enablement team to promote Lotus Symphony on the market.
We training customers and bps on how to use Lotus Symphony, hot to build
solutions base on Symphony.
We provide articles about how to build symphony plugins, how to use
symphony in the enterprise.
We provide technical support to customers and bps when they meeting any
questions about symphony.
We help our customers and bps to merge their MS office solution to Symphony
base or Openoffice base.
We help our customers and bps to merge their Symphony plugins to openoffice
extensions.

在 2012年3月12日 下午8:50,Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>写道: