2012.03.22. 18:36 keltezéssel, Risto Jääskeläinen írta:
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [orwittm...@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
Hi Risto,

On 21.03.2012 23:12, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [orwittm...@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have setup a wiki page in order to provide/collect the status of the
>> translation of specific languages [1].
>>
>> I also linked this wiki page from our AOO 3.4 Release Plan cwiki page [2].
>>
>> Does it makes sense to have such a wiki page?
>> If yes, please provide further data/information.
>>
>> Please provide further data/information.
>>
>> Initially I put in the following data from my memory:
>> -- As far as I know the strings for the user interface for Portuguese
>> (Brazilian) are complete (currently not reflected on the Pootle server, but in
>> the svn repository) - I do not the status for the help for Portuguese
>> (Brazilian).
>> -- Zoltan stated in a post that the user interface strings for Hungarian are >> also complete, but I do not know, if some of this work is lost due to the fact
>> that the Pootle server was not up to date.
>> -- I have see work on Finnish - issue 119066. It looks like that not all >> survived the Pootle server update. I have reopened the issue in order to
>> indicate that a review is needed. Thanks.
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status >> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan
>>

>> Thanks in advance, Oliver.
>>
> Hello!
> I just check some new missing Finnish translation lines in Pootle (chart2 / > source / controller / dialogs.po) and it seems to me normal situation: those > missing translations are for new lines of version 3.4 and there is not yet > Finnish translations for them. And overall amount for new lines is quite normal > for new version I think. So there are no need anything else than translation work.
>
> I am going to send my CLA to Apache. I think I can translate some lines as
> "nobody" or offline?

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope you did not look into the Pootle server projects "Apache OpenOffice (Incubating)" or "Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files". These projects shall not be used.

At least the translation of the help for Finnish which is found in issue 119066 is not available in project "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files".

Thx again, Oliver.

Now there is line for 3.4 help file too on page https://translate.apache.org/fi/
I can confirm that all Finnish text are missing. This is not normal.

Regards
Risto

The Hungarian Help files in same state: empty. Earlier state was 98% done, in incubating help files. The UI stings I finished for Apache OpenOfficce 3.4.x, excluding basic/source/app.po which is a VCLTestool po file.
Regards,
Zoltan