On Thursday, 22. March 2012 at 18:54, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> 2012.03.22. 18:36 keltezéssel, Risto Jääskeläinen írta:
> > Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [orwittm...@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
> > > Hi Risto,

> > > the

> > > page [2].

> > > server, but in
> > > > >

> > > Hungarian are
> > > >

> > > to the fact
> > > > >

> > > not all
> > > >

> > > order to

> > > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
> > > >

> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan

> > > (chart2 /
> > >
> > > situation: those
> > >
> > > not yet
> > >
> > > quite normal
> > >
> > > translation work.

> > > lines as
> > >

> > > Thanks for the feedback.
> > >
> > > I hope you did not look into the Pootle server projects "Apache
> > > OpenOffice (Incubating)" or "Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help
> > > Files". These projects shall not be used.
> > >
> > > At least the translation of the help for Finnish which is found in
> > > issue 119066 is not available in project "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x
> > > Help Files".
> > >

> > > Thx again, Oliver.
> > Now there is line for 3.4 help file too on page
> > https://translate.apache.org/fi/
> > I can confirm that all Finnish text are missing. This is not normal.
> >
> > Regards
> > Risto
> >

> The Hungarian Help files in same state: empty. Earlier state was 98%
> done, in incubating help files.
> The UI stings I finished for Apache OpenOfficce 3.4.x, excluding
> basic/source/app.po which is a VCLTestool po file.
> Regards,
> Zoltan

the help project is not yet updated completely. We have to communicate the
progress and current state better. Sorry again for potential confusion. I
promise that the situation will be improved and will become better. We will
keep you informed. I need detailed info what exactly was done so far and then I
can help. I got access to the server now and can probably help ...

Juergen