On 29.03.2012 10:02, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
In data 28 marzo 2012 alle ore 18:06:33, Andre Fischer <a...@a-w-f.de> ha
scritto:

Please note that at the moment only two languages will have more than
their "native" dictionary bundled: nl and ru.
Please speak up if you want more dictionaries for other languages as
well.

I've just sent a mail about this topic to the Italian user ML.

I'll give here any feedback from the users, if any will be provided.

Personally, I think they should surely be included:

Italian
English (US or GB)

Please keep in mind that we currently have no en_GB.

However, these dictionaries

French
German
Spanish (Espana)

may be useful too to many Italian users, in my opinion.

OK, I will wait.

Is there a near deadline for "speaking up"? :-)

The deadline is our release.
But the sooner the better.