On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 2012-03-30 3:45 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> I think you are just being argumentative, looking at the microscopic
>> details without understanding the generality of the user's question or my
>> response.
>>

> I just responded to your question. "I don't see any technical reason why
> one could not code the same thing on other platforms.  Do you?"
>

>  If you disagree with my general statement that 3rd parties are best
>> positioned to provide cloud storage for OpenOffice, then I'd love to hear
>> your arguments.  If you are just going to correct my punctuation then you
>> might seek out another form of entertainment for your Friday evening.
>>

> I just corrected your inaccurate statement. "#1 is easy, and in fact is
> already done, via extensions."

The extension exists.  I linked to it.  The fact that a plugin only
supports Windows does not mean that it does not exist.  It only means that
the author thought it sufficient to support 90% of the OpenOffice users who
run Windows.  In any case, it adequately demonstrates the point that cloud
storage can be handled by 3rd parties.