On 2012-03-31 5:55 AM  Rob Weir wrote:
On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Larry Gusaas<larry.gus...@gmail.com>wrote:
Good. You finally gave an useful response. Why didn't you do so in your
first response to me?
I was not responding to you. i was responding to Cody Miller who asked the
original question.

Your first response to me was not to me? God, how dense can you be? I pointed out the fallacy in your response to the OP and you repeatedly gave meaningless responses. When I acknowledge that you finally gave an useful response you once again start belittling me.

Do you have a PhD in obfuscation, alienation, and condescension? Is your ego so big you can't admit your response was inadequate?

Do you always need to have the last word? If you respond to this, you will have
it.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese