In data 05 aprile 2012 alle ore 18:37:25, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> ha scritto:

There are -en Writing Aids extensions that tend to bundle the variants in the same package. E.g., there will be en-US, en-GB, en-ZA, and others in the same .oxt.

Well, I've unzipped the "en" oxt package and it includes several English spelling dictionaries (_AU _CA _GB _US _ZA), but only two hyphenation files (_GB _US) and only one thesaurus (_US).

It's a rather complete tool, but the original package oxt description is also rather misleading because it doesn't say before downloading what the package exactly includes.

Anyway, for its inclusion into the Italian binary and from my point of view, this package is better than what I thought since it includes the _GB variant. :-)

Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:
http://www.letturefantastiche.com/