Don,

Exactly what we need - who doing what.

At this point there are no wrong answers and a broad inventory of users types
and goals is how we begin.

UX is working to clean up the wiki and we create a location to consolidate our
user roles and libraries in the upcoming days.

In the interim, perhaps you could capture a few sentences that describes what
is important to an academic user, and what the user wants to accomplish in AOO.

Regards,
Kevin