Paulo,

I have already made a proposal to refresh the UX wiki and could use your help.

Let's quickly inventory the pages, note the last update date, and categorize
the content.

I suspect we will want to harvest relevant content, archive outdated reference
mayerial and remove irrelevant. These could be the categories.

Let's create a temporary working page in UX wiki to track this refresh.

With interest growing in working on our next iteration, let's try and get the
clean up done as soon as possible so we can create new pages to capture our
collective ideas for AOO.next.

Regards,
Kevin