On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FC,
>
> I'm not familiar with Base, so did not capture in this iteration of the
> survey questions.
>
> Would you be able to contribute this section?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Kevin
>

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2012/9/27 F C. Costero <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Why the complete absence of Base in the survey? On the en and es
>> > forums I see a lot more traffic concerning Base than Impress. Here are
>> > the number of topics (in thousands) in the various sub forums for en,
>> > es and fr
>> >

>> Good point! Indeed, Base is at third place on all forums but JA and ZH,
>> after Writer and Calc: Impress is far behind.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ricardo
>>

>> > EN
>> > Writer 12.4
>> > Calc  9.4
>> > Impress 1.8
>> > Base 5.0
>> >
>> > FR
>> > Writer 6.0
>> > Calc  6.7
>> > Impress 1.2
>> > Base 3.4
>> >
>> > ES
>> > Writer 1.4
>> > Calc  1.5
>> > Impress 0.2
>> > Base 1.0
>> >
>> > Obviously, questions on a forum do not equate to the number of users.
>> > Maybe Base just generates more questions and problems. But I think
>> > this provides some evidence that Base is not less active than Impress.
>> > Francis

>> > and
>> prioritize

>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_Survey_Templates_-_Task_Prioritization

>> > question
>> > will

I'll see if I can get something started this weekend, probably with
input from people on the en forum. I don't have broad experience with
Base and can't write a comprehensive set of questions on my own. It
would be great to get some non-English input on this, but I don't have
enough skill in Spanish (or any other language) to do that.
Francis