I do not understand the release discussion assuming juergen  is right. why
don't we ask each team to send a mail confirming they have made QA then we
would release the language packs officially (at least this time)

this would also give us time to discuss the ideal situation.

juergen: you will (hopefully) soon get an extra pair of hands to help!