On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Rick McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool!  I'm going to hazard a guess as to why.  The clipboard access is
> done using registered native functions.

That is cool.

And, indirectly, why I thought this was a timing problem.  It looked
to me like the two back to back external function calls in the test
case were just happening too fast.  The underlying clipboard object
for the paste was truly signaling that it did not have data.  By that
I mean there was not a bug in the code of the interpretation of status
flags.

Since we had this brand spanking new API, I attributed the 'too fast'
to that.  <grin>