Well, it can only be on the supported list if someone builds and
provides a package that can be downloaded.  Since we do not yet have
such a package for MacOSX for the 4.0 beta, it would currently need to
be described as "unsupported".  We don't have a package, and you've
not shown any signs that you intend to continue building it, so I
don't see that we can make any other statement at this point.

Additionally, will you have build this in the past, you've never
contributed back any notes on what's required to build the MacOSX
deliverable, details on the install and packaging etc., so that others
can build the interpreter independently.  The type of information that
Rainer has contributed for AIX is a good model for the type of
information.

An open source community is a community of volunteers.  There are no
"job assignments" like a commercial software projbect.  Since you
never responded to any of the discussions about building a MacOSX
version for the beta, the reaonsable interpretation was you'd lost
interest in being involved with ooRexx.  That happens all the time
with open source software projects.  When it happens, you continue on
supporting the things with the resources/expertise you have available.
 That statement was not meant to be directed at you, but was rather a
statement of the situation as it exists today.  We have no MacOSX
version for the beta because we have not means to build one.  We'd
like to have one, but it will require someone to step up and do some
work for that to happen.

Rick