Rick McGuire wrote:
> Note that you really have very limited ability to do anything in a
> package unloader.  At this point, everything is shutting down.  All of
> the instances have been cleaned up already and this is one of the very
> last steps in the process of cleaning thiings up.  I doesn't surprise
> me that you might be having problems calling things in that state.

Would it be possible/feasible to add a shutdown hook capability to
ooRexx (e.g. like Java)?

Some logic like: allow registering (unregistering) shutdown hooks (e.g.
like Java), and right before the runtime starts to shutdown (maybe when
all Rexx interpreter instances got terminated) - and well before the
unloaders get invoked - all added shutdown hooks would get run?