From: René Vincent Jansen [mailto:rene.vincent.jan...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 May 2011 09:35
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] Intermittent failure

C000005 is stack overflow through unbounded looping most of the time

René Vincent Jansen

On 30 mei 2011, at 09:55, "Mike Cowlishaw" <m...@speleotrove.com> wrote:

I'm having a rare failure in my (multi-threaded) web server.  The fault could
well be mine, but as the failure occurs in rexx.dll I'm having trouble getting a
handle on it.  Any pointers as to what might be causing it would be really
helpful.   The details:

  Exception: 0xC0000005

  Location: offset 0x00039966 in rexx.dll

  Rexx version: REXX-ooRexx_4.1.0(MT) 6.03 5 Dec 2010

Running on Windows XP (fully up-to-date).

Mike