One of the benefits advertised with Allura is the ability to link commits
and issues.  Of course, I can't find any examples showing how to do that,
but in poking around, I think it is done by using markdown (
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax) in the commit messages.
 So, to provide a direct link to the issue associated with a commit, add
something like this in the commit comments:

See ticket [#429](https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/feature-requests/429/)

Where the part in the square brackets will be the hot link and the part in
the parens is the URL for the ticket.