Later it says:
"Scripting Languages

Developers using Perl, Python, Ruby, or any other scripting languages that ship
with OS X, are encouraged to manage their own installations of the language and
dependencies in /usr/local/. When distributing programs written with a
scripting language, developers are encouraged to bundle the language runtime
and any required components into a self-contained binary.”

I don’t know that “self-contained binary” is compatible with the architecture
of ooRexx.  On the other hand, a bundle (which can be many files in a directory
structure) may be.

Bruce