No showstoppers in my code base or in the code bases of my clients... I concur with a freeze and release.

Mark

On 03/22/2018 04:34 PM, rvjansen@... wrote:
Hi ooRexx developers,

As we have the symposium next week the question pops up (like it did last
year), if ooRexx 5.0 is ready to be released. In other words, are there real
showstoppers in the recent revisions?

I am sure we are all aware that it is quite some time since we released an
official version. Wikipedia puts it at 4 years ago.

There are some things I can think of:
- ooDialog
- the portable ‘usb’ version
- installer for macos
- recent performance increases

but personally I think it is fine if these land in 5.1; I do not have an
opinion at all on ooDialog.

Would it be a bad idea to freeze a revision one of these days, have a close
look at it,and try to bring it to GA.

Who thinks we still have showstoppers in ooRexx 5.0 ?

Best regards,

René.