Greetings ooRexx'ers,

rvjan...@xs4all.nl wrote:

Would it be a bad idea to freeze a revision one of these days, have a close
look at it,and try to bring it to GA.

Why is this still tagged "next release" since a year ago...

"Add GetCRC32 Rexx DLL call to ooRexx"
https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/feature-requests/687/

I was attempting to contribute source code for one additional RexxUtil API so
that I may discontinue manually installing an additional library on all of my
deployments.

Could I get some assistance quickly getting this API added?

Rony, are all BSF4ooRexx functionalities working properly with the current
state of ooRexx v5? No longer areas of regression compared to the functionality
available to BSF4ooRexx on ooRexx 4.2?

Otherwise I think I am good. ooRexx v5 has built so far on a couple of recent
LTS editions of Ubuntu! :-)

I am thankful,

--
Michael Lueck