This raises all sorts of issues as to what is getting returned, how to
handle mismatches in assignment values and the fact that any errors can
only get detected at the point of return. I don't really see this as being
a very clean change.

Rick

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Rony G. Flatscher <rony.flatsc...@wu.ac.at