well, that explains a number of things. Indeed it builds on your machine now;
rather quickly compared to the much slower docker build on my machine. Also, I
took the zip from my local machine so it really is no miracle that it ran on
the same image on which it was built on.

I switched to ubuntu16 thinking it was an alias for P.O.’s build machine, that
was also just moved to ubuntu. This was because it did not build on master - so
black to the blueprints. It appears we need at least one slave that runs docker.

René.