The test are coming out pretty well
Buillt from a SVN repo
Open Object Rexx Version 5.0.0 r11911 Svn[11911+]
Build date: Sep 13 2019
Addressing mode: 64
Copyright (c) 1995, 2004 IBM Corporation. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2005-2019 Rexx Language Association. All rights reserved.

The “+” tells that there are uncommitted changes

Built from a GIT Repo
[enrico@enrico-imac ooRexx.trunk.bin]$/Users/enrico/ooRexx/bin/rexx -v
Open Object Rexx Version 5.0.0 r1 Git[9e6661ee02d3]
Build date: Sep 13 2019
Addressing mode: 64
Copyright (c) 1995, 2004 IBM Corporation. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2005-2019 Rexx Language Association. All rights reserved.

Enrico

PS.: If You want I can also do it for a mercurial repository

I know the nobody wants to hear about it, but having a GIT repo would make
collaboration MUCH MORE EASY

Fork the repo
Commit the proposed changes to the forked repository
Create a pull request
Process the pull request ( apply / reject )