To get an idea of how the HTML looks like from building with Publican have a
look in my Dropbox
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p66c7g01h4jz5ss/AAAZd_Q2yQddrTHagxPo_UiTa?dl=0>  in
the subfolder ooRexxDocs/oorexxDocs_11982_Publican/HTML, this was the last
build I did using Publican

Each book is a zipped directory, copy it locally and use a browser to navigate
to index.html to get started.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se