> Am 19.03.2021 um 19:20 schrieb Rony G. Flatscher <rony.flatsc...@wu.ac.at>:
>
> P.P.S.: The biggest problem is, that I cannot duplicate the student's
> problem. So maybe I follow P.O.'s advice and ask the student for reinstalling
> MacOS and only go on, if the problem remains.

Since here installation method seems unorthodox, before you ask him/her to
reinstall maybe askto uninstall the package, download it fresh from the
internet, unpack and RIGHT-Click on the pkg -> in this way you get the „Open“
option and can install as usual. Then the installation MUST be ok.

(Fresh from the internet -> SIP will be invoked