Hey Jason,

The move didn't involve much.  At home, everything, including apache,
started fine and I could see the default page. I unplugged the computer,
moved it to the library, plugged it back in, and apache wouldn't start.

I figured the problem is in the included file, but I changed nothing
between working and non-working states...

would you like to see the file?