Hi all--

We here at Bibliomation *think* there is a way in Evergreen to set
consortially a limit on the total number of hold requests that can be
placed for patrons.  For instance, we're thinking of restricting it to 5
total at one time for all patrons.

Has anyone on the list limited the number of total requests?  Can it be
done for just title requests?  What happens to those patrons that already
have, say, 30 requests, and we put this into place?  Do they have to wait
until their requests get down to 4 before another one will go through?

Any information provided on this feature would be greatly appreciated.
Since we're not even sure if this feature exists, we have no idea how to
set it.

Thanks!
Amy

--