From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Sharp
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:17 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting OCLC numbers out of the Reports

Jennifer,
Just leave the Field Transform as "Raw Data" and the Operator as "Equals" and
it should work as you're expecting.  For a MARC field with subfields, you would
want to add an additional filter of subfield as Rogan's example suggests.
Hope that helps!
Chris

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Walz, Jennifer