Hi Jesse,

My best bet would be somewhere in summary.tt2 or copy_table.tt2 as Kathy
mentioned.

You could also recursively grep your templates for something like the
“novelist_button” div class or part of the novelist URL to see where it’s being
placed in your templates. That could help give some more clues:

example:

cd /openils
grep -rn ’novelist_button' .

Good luck!