Hi Jesse,

In case you are using the standard way of including external added content to Evergreen catalog (as your interface is apparently customized, I'm not entirely sure it is the case, indeed), the link should be changed in Apache config file //etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf/ (line #SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_URL) as described in Evergreen documentation: http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html.

Linda