From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Linda
Jansova
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:44 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changing Novelist link in the OPAC

Hi Jesse,

In case you are using the standard way of including external added content to
Evergreen catalog (as your interface is apparently customized, I'm not entirely
sure it is the case, indeed), the link should be changed in Apache config file
/etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf (line #SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_URL) as described in
Evergreen documentation:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html.

Linda