Rogan,

Thanks.  I figured that but wanted to confirm.   <sigh>   Any thoughts on when
this can be added to the development agenda?

Jennifer

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Rogan
Hamby
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 7:58 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Payment types?

Hi Jennifer,

Those payment types correspond to data tables in the system so they are more
than just labels.  Adding new payment types would require some development.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

email:  ro...@equinoxinitiative.org<mailto:ro...@equinoxinitiative.org>
web:  http://EquinoxInitiative.org

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Walz, Jennifer