On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Jason Stephenson <ja...@sigio.com> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Using PayPal is similar to Stripe, since the transaction is completed
> via PayPal and the CC data is not stored in Evergreen.

PayPal (including PayFlowPro) and Authorize.net both require CC data to
pass through the EG server network, before getting relayed to the
PayPal/Authorize.net API server.  The card data may not be stored in
Evergreen's database, but traversing the network alone is enough to require
a hefty amount of PCI compliance work.  Stripe is the only option where the
data never touches the EG server network.

-b