From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Stephenson
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 4:15 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Credit Card - Stripe Vs Paypal & PCI

Josh,

Using PayPal is similar to Stripe, since the transaction is completed via
PayPal and the CC data is not stored in Evergreen.

We disabled the staff client credit card interface by commenting out the
relevant menuitem in Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/patron/bill2.xul.
(IANM, that relevant menuitem is on line 107.) We have not made a similar
change to the web staff client because we are not using it, yet.

HtH,
Jason