From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:40 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FROM field in the action trigger notices?

Hi Jennifer,
Most of our notices are grouped by usr so that the patron gets 1 message with
multiple items rather than an individual message for each item. Because there
can be multiple items, there can also be multiple circulating libraries. Are
you sending an individual message for each item?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Walz, Jennifer