On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Terran McCanna
<tmcca...@georgialibraries.org> wrote:
>>>Is there a way to group notices by circulating library?<<
>
> I'm not really sure - I would think it would have to group it by both usr
> AND circ library  (so a user might get multiple emails, but each email would
> have items grouped for a specific circ library) and I don't think that's
> currently possible in the action trigger interface (hopefully someone will
> correct me if I'm wrong).

This might be a bad way to do this, but you could clone the A/T
template for each library and put in filtering logic on the target
array.  If the array ends up being empty, produce an empty document to
send to the SendEmail reactor.

--
Jason Etheridge
Community and Migration Manager