Thank you, Grace, for all you have contributed to the Evergreen community over the years! Best wishes in your future endeavors!

Kathy

On 09/18/2017 01:30 PM, Grace Dunbar wrote:
Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving Equinox and express my gratitude for the opportunity to have interacted with so many wonderful people over the years. I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you all on such a wide array of Evergreen projects over the years.

The interaction and support from this community has enriched my life both personally and professionally. It’s been a privilege sharing the past eight years of Evergreen's journey with you.

Sincerely,

Grace

--
Kathy Lussier