Hi Geoff,

We had a discussion about this in IRC a couple of months back. I don't know if I ever was able to get it to work because I had to move on to something else, but the discussion is here - http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2017-12-15#i_338518. It's unclear if we ever arrived at an answer in that discussion, but it does give you some things to try.

Kathy