From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy
Lussier
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:23 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Logos on Receipt Templates

Hi Geoff,

We had a discussion about this in IRC a couple of months back. I don't know if
I ever was able to get it to work because I had to move on to something else,
but the discussion is here -
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2017-12-15#i_338518. It's unclear if we
ever arrived at an answer in that discussion, but it does give you some things
to try.

Kathy