Indeed! Thanks to all of you for standing for nomination.

Quoting Kathy Lussier <kluss...@masslnc.org>:

What an outstanding pool of nominees.
Hear, hear!

On 03/21/2018 02:14 PM, Ruth Frasur wrote:
What an outstanding pool of nominees.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Tim Spindler <tjspind...@gmail.com <mailto:tjspind...@gmail.com>> wrote:

   Here are a list of candidates.  The candidates are listed in
   alphabetical order along with their statements.  In the next few
   days, we will be sending out emails to all who registered to vote
   in the election.  I would like to thank all who were nominated and
   agreed to server on the Oversight Board.

   Adam Bowling- Technical Director, Emerald Data Networks

   Candidate Statement

   As an active participant and administrator in the community for
   nearly ten years, I am thrilled at the continued development and
   implementation of Evergreen throughout the world. I wish to be a
   part of it for the next ten years and beyond.

   Jason Boyer- MIS Supervisor, Indiana State Library

   Candidate StatementI have worked in libraries since 2000 and have
   worked at Evergreen libraries since 2008 when my library joined
   the newly formed Evergreen Indiana Consortium. Shortly thereafter
   I began submitting patches and have been a contributor since. In
   2013 I took a position as the System Administrator for Evergreen
   Indiana. Working on both sides of ILS management has exposed me to
   a wide range of concerns from how to make the most of Evergreen
   features at a single library to how to scale a system up to serve
   over 115 library systems at over 160 physical locations. This has
   given me a significant interest in the ways that Evergreen
   performance can be enhanced while still adding new features.

   Anna Goben- Evergreen Indiana Coordinator, Indiana State Library

   Candidate Statement

   I’ve been working with the Evergreen ILS since 2008.  At that
   time, I was working as a Reference Librarian and was chosen to
   serve as ILS Project Manager for my small public library when we
   joined the newly formed Evergreen Indiana consortium as a pilot
   member.  In 2013, I became the project director of the Evergreen
   Indiana consortium, responsible for training, recruitment and
   migration direction, event planning, committee coordination, and
   policy management for all 116 of our active and 5 migrating
   members.  I coordinated the Evergreen International Hack-A-Way in
   2016 and 2017 and serve as a consortium representative to the
   MassLNC collaborative development group. Through my roles over the
   years, I have had the opportunity to become aware of the needs and
   experiences common to front line library staff of all levels as
   well as the administrative challenges of a consortium that play a
   significant role in developing, implementing, and utilizing
   Evergreen successfully in libraries today.

   Debbie Lubenchill- Evergreen Coordinator, MOBIUS

   Candidate Statement

   I am a librarian and have been the Evergreen Coordinator at MOBIUS
   since August 2012, where I help administer our Evergreen hosting
   and managing services:  conducting trainings, creating
   documentation, answering help desk questions, assisting with
   system setup during migrations, and performing a variety of other
   administrative functions.  Being a part of the Evergreen community
   over the last five years has been a really important and fun
   aspect of my job - attending conferences, serving on several
   Conference Site Selection Committees, participating in the
   Documentation Interest Group, and helping to plan the 2018
   conference.  I have also served on other Boards and leadership
   teams, both professionally and in my local community, and my
   strengths lie in helping people communicate and work together,
   problem solving, listening, leadership, and empathy. I am excited
   to offer my strengths and skills to the Evergreen community and
   look forward to serving you!

   Meme Marlow- Director, Worch Memorial Public Library, Versailles,
   OH  (COOL)

   Candidate Statement

   I am Meme Marlow the director of Worch Memorial Public Library in
   Versailles, Ohio and a member of the Consortium of Ohio Libraries
   (COOL). I have been the director of the library for 8 years. It
   was during that time a group of library directors interested in
   open source ILSs got together to discuss options for making this a
   reality. In 2012 these libraries formed COOL using Evergreen.

   Since joining in 2013, my main contributions to Evergreen have
   been helping establish the consortium through serving on the COOL
   board and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
   that will be attractive to other libraries seeking membership in a
   consortium. In addition, I am now serving as the president of the
   COOL board and am an active member of the Evergreen outreach
   committee.

   Now that COOL is a healthy and thriving consortium, I am ready to
   get more involved with the larger Evergreen community. I am
   looking forward to the opportunity to serve and I think I can make
   a valuable contribution to Evergreen community through service on
   the Evergreen Oversight Board.

   Jessica Woolford- Systems Manager, Bibliomation

   Candidate Statement

   I attended my first Evergreen conference in 2010. I was still in
   library school and just beginning my professional career at
   Bibliomation. It was my first professional conference, I was on a
   panel, and I was terrified! I soon learned I had nothing to fear.
   I have found the Evergreen community to be extremely
   knowledgeable, supportive, and friendly. It has contributed
   greatly to my professional development, as I have moved up to the
   role of Evergreen Systems Manager at Bibliomation. In my career, I
   have been able to see Evergreen from many angles, from the
   perspective of the supporting the end users, and now the "care and
   feeding" of the Evergreen system. I continuously look for ways to
   contribute to the community. I have presented at several Evergreen
   conferences and served as the Reports Interest Group convener. I
   am grateful for the opportunities the Evergreen community has
   given me, and I would be honored to serve the community in a new
   capacity.

   --     Tim Spindler, Evergreen Oversight Board Chair
   tjspind...@gmail.com <mailto:tjspind...@gmail.com>

   *P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail
   unless it's really necessary.*

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township Library

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>, Our Rockin' Facebook Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players <http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*

Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager | BC Libraries Cooperative
Toll-free: 1-855-383-5761 x1013 | Skype: sherbert42
Email: sharon.herb...@bc.libraries.coop | Twitter @sherbertbc
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop